Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Officially 3 months

Today you are 3 months. You are so fun. We spend most of our days, smiling, talking, and laughing at each other. You love to babble. And I babble back. I call you my Tweetie Bird, my Tweetie, after the song "Rockin' Robin," which I started singing to you during tummy time while you played with a bird toy your Nonni gave you. Actually, the bird looks nothing like a robin--it's blue--but I sang this song anyway, and it stuck. It has replaced "The Wheels on the Bus" as our daily song.

I took pictures of you today with your Obama doll, and--just like everything else these days--you brought him to your mouth. Are these the early signs of teething? All the drool and hand-to-mouth movements. One of my favorite moments was when you held his hand in yours. See the slide show below for more highlights:

1 comment: